Business Visitor Visa
Canada Business Visa
All visitors in Canada require a visitor visa to enter the country. The business visitors are no exceptions either. They are needed to acquire a business visitor visa to enter the country and indulge in the activities that they are hoping to do.
What is Business Visitor Visa?
Any individual entering the borders of Canada for any given business activity without affecting the Canadian labor market in any way is considered to be a business visitor.
The business visitor visas are very different from the Canadian work permit. The Canadian work permit allows you to work in different industries or jobs in the Canadian market. In short, no matter what kind of activity you indulge in, if it affects the Canadian labor market, then you will need a work permit.
Nevertheless, you will not be able to work legally in Canadian provinces with a business visitor visa. However, in case, you are visiting the country as a business visitor, you need a Canadian work permit. In this way, you will be able to spread your business in Canada as well.
You will have to apply to the IRCC for processing your business visitor visa application. Once the visa is granted, you will be allowed to enter Canadian borders.
Eligibility Criteria for a Business Visitor Visa
Eligibility criteria for a business visitor visa:
- You must not plan to stay in Canada for more than the duration of six months.
- There must not be any intention of entering the Canadian labor market.
- You must also have a valid passport and other required identification documents.
- It is also necessary to have a valid proof of funds to support your expenses during the duration of your stay in Canada.
- The applicant must not have any criminal charges or a history of a feud with Immigration Canada.
- Also, you must have proper medical clearance to enter Canada.
- There must also be a plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit.
- Lastly, you must have the main source of income and business that is outside the Canadian borders.
What activities are permitted within the scope of a business visitor visa?
Here is the list of activities that you can perform on a business visitor visa in Canada:
- To receive proper training from the parent company that is based in Canada.
- Attending meetings, business fairs, conferences, and other conventions.
- For receiving orders for services or goods.
- To offer post-sales services excluding any hands-on work.
- For providing assigned training to employees belonging to a Canadian subsidiary of a foreign company.
- To purchase goods or services on behalf of a foreign company based out of Canada.
We accompany you from the beginning of the journey to the end for assuring seamless execution of your process.
No Hidden Charges applied.
Your one trusted partner for immigration.
ImmiQuest guarantees 100% support and 24*7 assistance with your immigration-related queries.
Unit 204A, 10190 152A Street, Surrey BC, Canada V3R 1J7