BC PNP – Employer Requirement
BC Provincial Nominee Program
Designed for immigrating foreign individuals to improve the economic development of the British Columbia province, like every other province, through the BC PNP program skilled workers can work in Canada and earn Permanent Residency. The nominee program welcomes skilled workers, entrepreneurs, and investors through the various categories under BC PNP.
Applicants need the support of an eligible employer in Canada in order to qualify for the BC PNP.
Employer Requirements For BC PNP
There are certain requirements for the employer to fulfill:-
- The employer is required to be well-established in the British Columbia Province.
- Capable of employing on a full-time, indeterminate basis and having a well set up workplace.
- Employers also need to give out an employer declaration and qualify for all the labour market recruitment requirements.
- The wage or salary offered is aligned with industry standards.
The employer needs to also meet these additional requirements to appoint a foreign skilled worker for the BC PNP:-
- The employer should provide a written job offer to the candidate.
- Must fill the application form, especially the employer section properly.
- Most definitely let the BC PNP know about any and every employment status change such as promotion termination, extended leaves, or any change in business status like ownership.
Unit 204A, 10190 152A Street, Surrey BC, Canada V3R 1J7